Our returns policy
Sealmaster & Intumescent Seal Ltd
Trade Account Returns
You are qualified as a trade account customer if you have a current trading account agreement with us.
- Orders for special or bespoke items may not be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced .
- You may cancel any other orders at any time before they are dispatched by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before returning any items to us, you must contact us by email email@example.com.
- You have 30 days from date of receipt of the items to inform us if you choose to return your item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and it must also be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have a receipt or proof or purchase.
- If the items are retuned under defective / faulty or damaged, once the items are received, inspected and approved for return, we will either refund you the original order and shipping cost, or send out a replacement item.
- If you wish to have the item(s) re-sent and to upgrade the delivery option, you must pay the difference.
- We charge a re-handling fee for any stocked products that you wish to return at 20%. Any products specially manufactured or modified may not be returned for credit unless there has been a prior agreement in writing.
- Shipping & Charges
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- To return your product, you should send your product to Dixon International Group, Product Returns, Brewery Road, Pampisford, Cambridge, England, CB22 3HG.
- Free carriage for orders above £250.00
- Direct to site/customer deliveries - £15.00 carriage
- Irish customers priced individually per order
- Issuing C of O or ATR - £150.00/ consignment
- Once your item is received and inspected, we will notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also let you know if it will be replaced or refunded.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- If the item(s) are returned as defective / faulty or damaged we will refund the original order and shipping and either arrange collection of the item or cover the cost of you returning the item.
Contact Intumescent Seals
If you are in need of assistance, please call the number or fill in the form below.
An Intumescent Seals expert is on standby with all the information you need for your sales related enquiries.
An Intumescent Seals expert is on standby to provide you with all the technical information you need for your bespoke solution or product.